Friday, April 24, 2015

Birthday dinner!

With a generous gift, I was able to go to the fabulous @116 Espresso and Wine Bar cafe.  I had come here once with a friend and I loved the wine selection and food and dreamed of coming here again. This is one of the sure bets of a great dining experience and was so psyched to come here for my birthday:


Started out with a sweet, crisp Prosecco and their Hibiscus Highball (which was potent!):


Paul and I shared the Cheese Plate appetizer:


As well as their Deviled Eggs with Seared Tuna:


I had the Rainbow Trout with Blue Crab and Hollandaise:


Paul had the Cuban pizza:


For dessert, we split their version of Strawberry Shortcake:


and Key Lime Pie:


Such a great birthday dinner--everything was awesome and I left with a happy full belly!

No comments: