Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rough week

Oof.  My laptop died Saturday and I wanted to get in a draft of a project in by Monday.  I had to fire up our old desktop, which, for what it's worth, has been a great trooper.  Unfortunately, totally not portable.

Then, at a follow-up appointment for Paul, post-Achilles surgery, he had an infection, which meant another surgery to remove any possible sources of infection.  So besides worrying about this infection, we are close to square one with the Achilles surgery.

And now work is ramping up and I'm at the hospital and all I can think is how helpful it would be too have a laptop.

Fingers crossed, something lightens up!

2 comments:

No Scrolling said...

Ugh!! Sorry to hear the rough news. Thinking good thoughts for both of you!

No Scrolling said...

Hey, this was showing up in my RSS reader a post from yesterday, but I see how it's from late February!

Is all good now with Paul?